Senior Software Engineer Opportunity
Influencer Marketing Made Easy
Brands are expected to spend $15billion on influencer marketing campaigns next year 🚀 We help them track and analyze the performance of these campaigns, all in one super easy to use dashboard. By integrating directly into platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, we pull authenticated data and insights in real-time so that brands can finally understand the true performance of their campaigns and calculate their ROI.
About the Role
You will be helping us improve & scale our influencer analytics platform that integrates directly into social media platforms like Facebook, and Instagram to help brands track all of their influencer campaigns in one super clean dashboard.
As a senior software engineer, you will be working across multiple technologies, our frontend (React), as well as our backend (Node/Express/Nest) and database (MySQL). You will collaborate with our sales and data teams to make the talent experience fun and engaging, and help us deliver that perfect FanLove.
- Design, build, and maintain our platform with a focus on customer needs
- Architect product infrastructure to ensure reliability, scalability and security
- Collaborate with engineering teams across the company to build new features at scale
- Define the technical roadmap of the product together with engineering leadership
- Do whatever it takes to make FanLove succeed!
You may be a good fit if
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production-ready software, preferably in a fast-paced setting and environment.
- Strong knowledge of web fundamentals (eg: web protocols, client-server model etc)
- Experience with relational database schema design and query optimization
- Experience working, building, testing, and debugging APIs and its design patterns.
- Able to guide a team through refactoring high-throughput legacy codebases
- The ability to architect systems on cloud computing platforms such as AWS and Digital Ocean would be a plus.
What we care about
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You’re like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org